Your Source for Evaluation, Design, Implementation and Measurement of Employee Benefit Programs
Benefits Plus Consulting is an independent, woman- and minority-owned financial services firm located in the heart of Philadelphia’s business district. We pride ourselves on improving the financial status of our clients and we stand as a hallmark of service in the industry.
Norma Romero-Mitchell, founder and CEO, established the firm in 1993 to help hardworking professionals and entrepreneurs build wealth, preserve their legacies and achieve their ideal financial success. Today, she remains committed to that mission through the comprehensive financial services of her firm.
- Taking a holistic approach to analyzing the needs of our clients and providing them with well-researched, innovative and cost-effective solutions.
- Fostering a synergistic environment where our clients know we partner in their success. We offer the level of service that makes it easy to retain us long-term and refer us to others.
- Maintaining a team of talented, responsive, and culturally/ethnically diverse professionals, who work collaboratively as a team and adhere to the highest standards of integrity and performance.
- Embracing a stimulating, entrepreneurial work environment that encourages learning, creativity, achievement and ownership, where people are enthusiastic about what they do.
You have a direct line to the firm’s principals. If you are not completely satisfied with the handling of your account, one of the firm’s principals will join your account team to pursue a resolution of the issue.
As a Woman- and Minority-owned Business, we hold certifications from:
- City of Philadelphia
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of Delaware
- State of Maryland
- 8a/SDB Graduate
- The Greater Philadelphia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Eastern Minority Supplier Development Council (formerly the PA-NJ-DE Minority Supplier Development Council)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
The Benefits Plus Consulting Team has a 25-year track record of supporting employers, administrators, fiduciaries and plan participants in key decisions about benefit plans, retirement plans, investments and insurance, amidst an ever changing and increasingly complex landscape.