Most employers find benefit programs complicated, time-consuming and worrisome. But it doesn’t have to be that way!
What can the right employee benefit program do for your business or practice? It can:
- Attract and retain high caliber employees and help them secure their futures
- Build financial strength for your business, garner tax savings and keep more assets on your books
- Preserve your business for generations to come
Every business and professional services firm deserves an employee benefits program that leverages the many advantages that U.S. laws encourage.
Benefits Plus Consulting Brings the Advantages of a Tailor-Made Employee Benefits Program to You
Our mission is to see that small businesses and professional practices implement well-suited employee benefit programs that serve you, your employees and your family.
Our years of experience in this field have shown us that many of you do not take advantage of the wealth-building and tax-savings tools that employee benefit services offer. We are here to help you change that.
We Help You Understand Employee Benefit Programs
Employee Benefits is a highly-specialized field, but don’t let that stop you. We’ve worked with dozens of professional, women and minority-owned businesses to explain program options, craft solutions, enroll employees and help implement programs.
We Make It Easy For You To Offer Employee Benefits
As your trusted adviser, we bring all the services you need to get started and stay on track. We:
- Establish priorities that fit your particular situation,
- Bring the collective experience of our staff to tailor solutions for your business or practice,
- Clearly communicate the pros and cons and any limitations of any recommendation we make,
- Identify, vet and recommend providers for specialized services,
- Serve as coach, advocate or representative for you during negotiations with service providers,
- Communicate plan opportunities to your employees and oversee enrollment. Hablamos español, and we are sensitive to the diverse needs of a multicultural work force.
We value a long-term relationship with you and want to earn your continued business.