Most fiduciaries of non-profits know their employees need an employee benefit program to leverage the savings and investment advantages that U.S. laws encourage
What can the right employee benefit program do for your non-profit organization? It can:
- Attract and retain high caliber employees and help them secure their futures
- Stretch the value of employee compensation through group benefits
- Promote loyalty through benefits tailored to the needs of a diverse work force
Benefits Plus Consulting Brings the Advantages of Employee Benefits Programs to Your Organization
The expertise of an executive director spans many functions—from Board liaison to fundraiser, program director and operations manager—but seldom does it include in-depth employee benefits knowledge. We understand, and we are here to help.
We Craft Employee Benefit Programs that Add Value to Your Compensation Packages
In today’s world, many retirement, insurance and healthcare programs save employees money by using pre-tax and post-tax dollars. Your organization can sponsor such programs, with or without making financial contributions.
We Work with You to Find the Best Solutions Available for Your Organization
As your trusted advisor, we bring all the services you need to get started and stay on track. We:
- Bring vetted recommendations to the table,
- Help communicate the alternatives and limitations of the recommendations to your Board and stakeholders,
- Advise you and your Board during negotiations with service providers or, alternatively, represent your organization during negotiations
- Communicate plan opportunities to your employees and oversee enrollment. Hablamos español, and we are sensitive to the diverse needs of a multicultural work force.
We value a long-term relationship with you and want to earn your continued business.